Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Somewhere over the rainbow

I tried out a slightly different look with the second of my 50th Year project pages. I was visiting my in-laws and they had the flag flying in honour of the queen's birthday - they are very patriotic. A brief break in the rain and the resulting rainbow over the flag was too perfect a photo opportunity. So, out came the iPhone 6 for this quick snap. I think this image worked really well split across the three panels, it just took a little aligning. The filler cards are from the Good Times Value Kit, priced at 79p and my latest acquisition.....most definitely not my last.




Happy Scrapping


9 comments:

  1. Love the photo. I've got a Project Life album that I need to put together and you may just have given me some inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab, are you doing traditional or digital?

      Delete
  2. What a simple yet so beautiful page. That rainbow over the flag is just out of this world and you showcased it in the most creative way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely compliment. Thanks Ellan.

      Delete
  3. Hi this is a stunning page I love the photos. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love the rainbow across the 3 photos.

    ReplyDelete