Sunday, 19 June 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 116

I'm gradually working my way through my stash and photo files, sorting and getting rid of duplicates. It's a laborious process, but it's already paid off with my stash as it's so much easier to find everything and I'm not even finished yet. An unexpected bonus is that the process has made it obvious where there are either too much or not enough of one thing or another. I'm also having a declutter home wise and there is definitely something very liberating in getting rid of stuff that just doesn't get used, worn or is just plain not to my taste anymore. 

As part of my general declutter I've had a look through my sketch archive and noticed there seems to be a lacking of sketches for four photos. So, this week's sketch is a simple four image design. If you want a little more room for journaling you could use one or more of the image boxes for text or use smaller photos. 



Now, a little extra share. Last week I took quite a few pictures, some of which I've already posted and as they were quite well received I thought I'd share some more.




  Mmmmm pear.


Giving me the evil eye while protecting his harem.


Mowgli loves apples.


A surprised looking horse on the Herne Bay pier carousel.

Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:

The Raven - gothic thriller
Victor Frankenstein - gothic horror
Warcraft - entertaining game inspired adventure
Mississippi Grind - Ryan Reynolds is charming
Columbo: An excercise is fatality - I told you last week it's my Sunday addiction.







No comments:

Post a Comment