Wednesday, 1 June 2016

DCWV May Challenge

I've always liked the DCWV stacks and recently I've been using up some of the meagre remains of my stacks to complete layouts for their monthly sketch challenge. To enter you must base a layout or card on one of the sketches supplied and use a minimum of 75% DCWV product....easy done because they have a really diverse range of designs. This is my effort for the May challenge and you can see some of the other entries here.





I used The Spring Glitter Stack.....I loved that stack so much I ended up buying two.....and The Cardstock Stack, I bought a couple of different colourways of those too. I cut my title on my Silhouette Cameo and added a couple of really old brads for another pop of colour.

Fingers crossed it makes the top ten and gets a chance to win some DCWV stacks - always a welcome addition to my stash.

Happy Scrapping








4 comments:

  1. Michelle, that's a fun layout! I really like the flags and the cute title! And glitter is always awesome :) I hope you win! That would be lots of fun. Best of luck, and I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment, thanks Melissa.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! love the title and the layering. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, I too have lots of DCWV stacks so thanks for the info about their challenges (although I really don't think I need any more stash at the moment!!!) Hope you had a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete