Wednesday, 4 May 2016

WOYWW 361

If you're on route from another desk, hi there fellow desk hopper and if you're just popping by and you want to know more about this desk hopping business check out http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/ for the details.



Here's a quick snap of my desk. You can see the start of an altered matchbox and my little lunch box full of my latest bargains. Next to that you have some cardstock and the stacks I'm thinking of using for a paper bag album, hence the paper bags on top. I was also decanting some mini wooden buttons from their split packet into the little spice bottle, which is now waiting on a home. The other altered box on the desk is a previous project that I use for my manicure supplies, I needed an emery board, so I left it out on the desk.,,,,messy pup!

Enjoy having a snoop at the other desks, you'll find them listed on the Stamping Ground link above.

Happy Scrapping

May Challenge 3/15

13 comments:

  1. Altering a matchbox, wow that sounds interesting
    Lynn // 16 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would have ever considered altering a matchbox.... what do you hope to make with it?
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make them as gift pieces or just for crafts sake.

      Delete
  3. Hello. It is so much fun altering match books can't wait to see how yours turn out. Have a great weekendHugs ~Anne L#8

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your tin lunchbox holding all your goodies. The box is very cute too.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #39

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun bargains in your little lunch box! Pretty box sitting on the top left of the photo! Have a great rest of the week! Angie #47

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie, that's my latest storage make using a domino box and mini drawer set.

      Delete
  6. I like the look of that little lunch box full of crafty goodness! Sometimes it is the cupboards/drawers/boxes that I enjoy more than the contents! Sad but true :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lunchbox of bargains, how fun is that!! Susanne #29

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute box for your manicure supplies. Love bargain hunting!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #30

    ReplyDelete
  9. That will be a really cute match box. In need to make one for my grand daughter..and one for the boy too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful little lunchbox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that little three drawer set you have on your desk. My kids just gave me one full of chocolate with two drawers. I put it on my desk now that I have inhaled the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete