Thursday, 19 May 2016

Who ya gonna call .....Goat Scrubbers

In an effort to catch up on all those photos that have been languishing on my hard drive, I've taken to creating these quick layouts on the bus to work. I'll still be scrapping some of these traditionally, with papers and the like, but it's great being able to knock one of these out and revisit these memories in the meantime.

This is the first of two pages to show the best pics from a day out at Tropical Wings, but I thought I'd share this one and post the second when it's done. The second page will concentrate on the goat scrubbing aspect. There are brushes at the enclosure and the goats bully their way to the front for a good scrubbing.


I used a journaling card from the School Themed Card set, which was free on the last upgrade and a font that comes with the Project Life app. Just for a change I opted for the black background as a couple of the photos have very soft colouring and I thought it gave them more of a pop. 

Now for a little bargain....I picked up these label drawer pulls, four for £1.49. These are from eBay, I just couldn't find them anywhere else in the size I was after. Delivery time wasn't too bad even though they came from China and it was free postage, so worth a look. 


If I could find large enough matchboxes the handles would be perfect for them. If not, I'm thinking they'll work well on an Ikea drawer set, I'm not sure if they still do the two or four drawer versions, but if not I can mix and match with some other handles for a more ecletic look. 

That's it for today, enjoy the rest of the day and thanks for taking the time to visit.

Happy Scrapping. 


May Challenge 8/15



4 comments:

  1. Great layout and terrific photos! Great deal on the drawer pulls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I've been after those drawer pulls for ages.

      Delete
  2. I love those photos... and I totally sang your blog post title :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica, I have to admit I was quite pleased with myself when I came up with that title.

      Delete