Sunday, 1 May 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.109

It's Sunday and that can only mean it's time for another dose of sketchy inspiration. This week's sketch is a bit of a selfish one as I have two photos that I really want to scrap, but every time I've got them out in the past it's never worked out and I've moved on to a different subject matter. This time around I thought a little planning was in order and a sketch seemed a good idea. Far be it for me to continue with the selfish streak and keep it to myself......So, here it is sketch no. 109.



The great thing about the sketches, now that I have the Silhouette Cameo, is that the font I choose for the sketch I can actually cut my title with as well. Of course if you don't have an electronic cutter then you can still use the same font by printing out your journaling, which is why I've kept the story in one piece. On this sketch I used the font 'Master of Break' for the title and date, which is available from Dafont....as are loads of other great fonts for scrappers.

Now for a shout out to 2peasrefugees, hosts of the recent April blog challenge. The last challenge proved pretty popular and has led to a new challenge. This time we're aiming for 15 posts in the month of May.....are you up for it?

So, that's me done for today. I've got a bit of crafting to do, but first there's the slap up lunch Ray is currently preparing, followed by strawberries and ice cream. 

Happy Scrapping

May Challenge 1/15

Movies watched this week:

The Lobster - Surreal love story.
Jerry McGuire - romance with the Cruiser.






9 comments:

  1. Michelle, love seeing your sketches. I will definitely be using one this month for our May scrap more challenges at 2peasrefugees. I also look forward to your sketch posts to see what you've watched during the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, glad you enjoy the sketch posts and movie updates. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  2. 'slap up' lunch???
    I sure could use the sketch also, good idea for 2 vertical pics..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Slap up lunch' = big tasty meal ( rest assured there is no actual slapping).

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hope you find them handy. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Hmm.. another sketch for me to try! Jx

    ReplyDelete