Sunday, 29 May 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 113

I'm an active member on several scrapbooking forums and one of those subjects that always pops up is, ' What can I do with my half used alpha sets?' Be they stickers or chipboard, we all have those odd alphas hidden in our stash. I previously came up with a sketch to use some of them up here, but as I have loads left, another sketch was in order. So, here we have it, Sketch No. 113.


I've picked out the title in the alphas, use a colour or glitter to make them stand proud from the alpha crowd on your layout. For a little extra personal touch add some shaped brads or other embellishments in with the alphas  ..,...yes, I fell prey to the shaped brad craze too. some of them do sneak onto my layouts and mini albums though.

Now I'm off to catch up with my Sunday movie watching.

Happy Scrapping and enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend


May Challenge 13/15

Movies watched this week:

The Hateful Eight - Tarantino western
Thw Intern - touching comedy drama
Battle Los Angeles - Sci-Fi alien invasion 








4 comments: