Sunday, 22 May 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 112

It's Sunday and that can only mean one thing....it's sketch time. I'm loving a distressed look with this one. I recently became the proud owner of a Tim Holtz (all hail) Paper Distresser, courtesy of the lovely Ray and any excuse to use it is a good excuse as far as I'm concerned. Talking of the man himself, have you got his app? It's a must have if you like his style. 

Enough with the delay, here it is......sketch 112.


As always I'd love to see your creations if you've been inspired by any of the sketches. I hope like me you have a little time to craft today, but for now I'm off for a walk around my local park, with the camera in tow of course.

Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:

X-Men - again and great fun
Room - dark, but uplifting psychological thriller
Woman in Gold - true art story, surprisingly engaging
Curse of the Crimson Alter - Boris Karloff and Christopher Lee horror


May Challenge 9/15





4 comments:

  1. like the sketch, and new scrappy tools!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sketch! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is Ray? Another great sketch. I'm going to have to spend a month just working through your sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, Ray is my gorgeous husband. Make sure to let me know if you post any layouts based on my sketches and I'll link to them.

      Delete