Sunday, 8 May 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 110

As regular readers will know I've recently fallen prey to the Project Life app. I've dabbled in digital elements previously, but only as an add-on to my layouts, I've never felt the urge to progress to digital scrapbooking. Now, the reason I started with the app was that I needed to come up with extra subject matter for blog posts. I joined in the blog challenge of 21 posts in April on 2peasrefugees and as I'm a bit of a slow scrapper, I knew I wasn't able to complete layouts for all those posts. Anyway, I got the bug and although I have no desire to progress any further into digital scrapping, I do love the app layouts and they have inspired this week's sketch.


As in the app, I've stuck to regular shapes, but using paper enables me to twist those shapes and layer up over embellishments, in this case a ton of paper flowers. I'm a big fan of multi-image pages, especially for occasions as I love the sense of action and atmosphere they can create. I see this one as perfect for a park day out or change those flowers to baubles or snowflakes for something a little more festive. 

Happy Scrapping

May Challenge 5/15

Movies I've watched this week:

The Lady in the Van -  true story drama  
Trainwreck - saucy romantic comedy
Mr Poppers Penguins - cute family comedy
Elysium - Sci-Fi action thriller with Matt Damon
Captain America: Civil War - superhero action 
Crimson Peak - ghostly period drama










4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your layout with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love sketches that allow a lot of pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sketch idea! I've been using more 3x3 photos and this will work perfectly, thank you.

    ReplyDelete