Saturday, 7 May 2016

Chick Magnet

The sun is shining and I'm itching to get on with a spot of crafting. I've started work on my matchbox, you may have noticed it on the desk on my previous post. I also want to start another layout. I may have go at the DCWV May challenge....talking of which and briefly blowing my own trumpet, my layout made the Top 10 in April's challenge. Checkout the latest challenge and previous months Top 10 here.

In the meantime, I've put together another app layout. This one tells the story of my father-in-law's brief stint as a parent to two Blue Tit chicks. He really was devoted to them, getting up in the middle of the night, so it was a story worth telling.



I finally bit the bullet and bought an extra set of layout templates within the app. For the princely sum of 79p I got ten new layout options, one of these I used for this layout. I selected a journaling card from the Strawberry Edition for the story in the centre and the font is one of the standard that comes with the app.

Happy Scrapping

May Challenge 4/15







1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Congrats on having your layout chosen.

    ReplyDelete