Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Bagging a Bargain

I've been having a little sort out of my craft supplies, which is almost as much fun as using them. While moving stuff around I discovered an old paper bag album which I posted here and that just got me fired up to make another mini.... so, off to The Works and these were the result......a pack of four really sturdy paper bags. They are great quality, perfect for a paper bag album and a bargain at £1 the pack. I just wish they did other sizes as I fancy making a mixed size album.....maybe I'll mix it up completely and use chipboard and envelopes too.....hmmmm.


The second bargain of the week is another charm pack from eBay. These metal love charms are approximately 3cm long, perfect for my little altered boxes and great for those layout embellishment clusters. I bought these on a 'buy it now' price of 99p with free postage.


Happy Scrapping.

I made it! The May Challenge of 15 posts, it's by the skin of my teeth, but I made it. 



1 comment:

  1. Great "love" charms. I really like your idea for a mixed album. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete