Monday, 30 May 2016

Anniversary American Style

While putting together this digital layout today I struggled to find a card for the centre square.Then I realised I can effectively make my own filler cards for the Project Life app.

This is how I made the centre heart in this layout: I created a word cloud and saved it to the camera roll on my iPad. Then it was just a matter of adding it as I would a photo to my Project Life app layout. It's so simple I can't believe I haven't thought of it before.


There are quite a few word cloud apps available, I've used Wordificator, which is a free app and has quite a few font options, colours and cloud shapes. You can then export the resulting cloud as an image. These are definitely going to crop up on more layouts, both digital and paper based.

Happy Scrapping

May Challenge 14/15










8 comments:

  1. Wow! That heart is terrific!! Very clever. Great photos, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, the Wordificator and any other word cloud programme I've used have all been super easy to use.

      Delete
  2. love the 9-square layout... that word cloud is fab, I must try it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, it's so easy and really effective.

      Delete
  3. this is sooo cool, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable anniversary photos! Your party looks simply amazing. We are tying the knot soon at local Seattle convention center. Recently, have been looking for adorable fairy theme ideas and decorations for our big day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations and have a wonderful unforgettable day. And for theme ideas check out Pinterest.

      Delete