Wednesday, 6 April 2016

WOYWW 357



It's Wednesday and that can only mean it's WoYWW, so hello there fellow desk travellers. Thanks for stopping by to have a nose around my compact craft area. If you haven't heard of this weekly hop before take a look here to learn all about it.

I've been doing a spot of painting, altering a wooden box. I removed the hardware and have just given it a first coat. I like the hardware so much I might buy another box just to get some for a different project. I intend to make a mini album to go inside the box once it's finished.


I've also almost finished the little three drawer set you can see on the tray too. I'm just trying to decide whether to put feet on it and maybe some flowers or a charm cluster on the top. Next to the tray is a stack of paper and cardstock I want to use to create some layouts, a few of the photos in the running are on the top of it. 

So that's a glimpse into what I'm up to, now I'm off to see what everyone else is doing.

Happy Scrapping. 


19 comments:

  1. You're up to quite a lot! The little drawers are lovely already, knobby feet would be great fun! I keep photos and paper together too; I figure that if I have to move them around too much, there's a chance I'll just get on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess our minds think alike! I, too am revamping something made from wood for y latest project. looking forward to the final result of your treasure box's new look!
    www.rosesartgarden.blogspot.com
    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, now this is the kind of desk where I want to be able to reach in, pick stuff up and have a proper look at everything! Lots of lovely little details and stuff on the go! Exciting!

    Clair
    WOYWW #20

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy gyrl!! Luv altering stuff.....
    Darlene#50

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very productive desk- I love the look of the little drawers. Have a great week . soojay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful little drawers! I like the piggy bank in the background - you can never have too much money for stuff.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very very true, unfortunately piggy can't always keep up.

      Delete
  7. Looks like lots going on here and that is a cute little box hugs Nikki 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. OM, I totally use to take part in WOYWW and got out of blogging and then stopped checking blogs. This is a terrific reminder. Looks like your altering is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't join in every week, but I really like having a browse around everyone's blogs.

      Delete
  9. Maybe a little space but looks like lots of fun toys to play with!!!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #30

    ReplyDelete
  10. wait is it the box with the three drawers? ( that would be teeny tiny pages for a book right? ( not enough coffee here yet sorry) ~Stacy #53

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The white blob is the box I'll make an album for, the little drawer set is like you say teeny.

      Delete
  11. Some great work there,
    Lilian B #65

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the little drawers look fabulous and I love the box your starting to work on. I have to say the vibrant black and multi colour pencil case is eye catching, totally awesome. Happy Woyww :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kezzy, the pencil case was in my Xmas stocking from Ray (hubby) and I love it too. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of a mini album going inside your finished box!
    Happy Creating to you!
    Kim #68

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the idea of the mini inside the box.. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know if my desk will ever be cleared off enough to ever share.

    I look forward to seeing your altered box once you are finished.

    Stefani | Dreams of Nyssa

    ReplyDelete