Friday, 15 April 2016

The Big Breakfast

OK, I admit it, I've fallen for the Project Life app. My bus journeys are now given over to trying out new layouts. I'm by no means giving up my paper scrapping or any of my other paper crafts, as I love sticking bits of paper together, but the bus journey is now new found crafty time! The app layouts just take the pressure off the memory keeping side of things. It leaves me free to select any photo I please, whenever I please, rather than feeling that I should really scrap a certain occasion first. At some point I think I'll have a photo book printed, but at the moment they'll live on my iPad, iPhone and laptop, as well as backup of course. Talking of backup, take this as a gentle reminder to backup your photo library.....I do try to do mine regularly, but a reminder never hurts.

Anyway, here's the latest app creation....I just had to document my gargantuan breakfast, not an everyday thing you understand, but a tasty treat now and again.




Happy Scrapping.

April challenge 8/21

6 comments:

  1. oooh nooo, don't tempt me with a Project Life app! I'm supposed to get an Iphone soon. But great use of 'bus' time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must get the app, it's great and the add-on kits are free - £1.49.

      Delete
  2. You make computer scrapping sound enticing - that or maybe I just want your breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't fancy full on digital, but the app and breakfast are great.

      Delete
  3. I can see that being a fun stress reliever and way to pass the time. I just can't bring myself to go digital, though it would absolutely save me from making such large messes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, I still love the papers, but the app is fun.

      Delete