Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Tech-heads

Another bus journey, another layout......yes, those minutes that used to be used for listening to Paperclipping podcasts while staring like a wide-eyed weirdo out the window are now spent listening to those same podcasts while scrapping.....it's a revelation!

I think this layout is really sweet as it shows the fun relationship between Ray and Jake. I like how the order of the photos tell the story of Jake not being able to resist the game on Ray's iPhone, despite having the iPad to play with.... it was just too much of a techy lure.


I used filler cards from the School Themed set, a freebie on the app. I've yet to pay for a card set, not for the lack of temptation. Mind you, this situation is going to be short lived as I can't resist much longer! Talking of spending, I've been very good lately, only allowing myself a £10 budget for the month and that includes glue! But as you know, if you've been following my blog, I'm a bit of a bargain hunter and I'm determined to use as much of my current stash as I can. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a huge paper collection, but as with most crafters I have more than enough to be getting on with. It's just tricky resisting all the gorgeous collections I see out there, but I'm consoling myself lately with the remains of my DCWV Luxury Stack.......more of that soon. 

So, there we have it, now I'm off to catch up with my other addiction..., my precious Tivo recordings. 

Happy Scrapping.

April challenge 11/21









6 comments:

  1. Great layout. Hard to believe it was created on an app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout...so admire your ability to resist shopping and stay on budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's helps to only carry necessary cash, then I have to wait at least a day and by then the urge is under control.

      Delete
  3. Cute photos that show the love between these two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment, thanks Catherine.

      Delete