Sunday, 24 April 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.108

Due to the popularity of square images I'm sticking with squares for this week's sketch and being as I'm a big fan of layers I've included lots of those as well. These kind of designs are a great way to use up those scraps or pages from smaller paper pads. If your scraps aren't quite big enough don't forget you can hide joins under a layer.


If you prefer something a little busier, why not spritz the background or distress paper edges to add more texture.

Now, for a little blast from the past. As you may know I don't make many cards and this was one of my very first. I came across a photo of it today and decided to share, as I actually like it...unusual for me and my cards!


Happy Scrapping

April Challenge 15/21. 

Movies watched this week

The Jungle Book - captivating retelling of a classic
Splinter - horror mutation
The Good Dinosaur - sweet animation
Slow West - modern western 
Enemy - surreal thriller
While We're Young - comedy drama
Guardians of the Galaxy - again! Just because it's brilliant.



6 comments:

  1. I can't believe this coincidence! I needed a sketch for a 3 pics. lo today!
    You read my mind, lol!
    Great sketch, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent, if you do end up using it make sure to leave a link. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great sketch! That card is awesome! Looks like you're a card maker to me!! Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch, going to give this one a go in card form. Love your card, you should do more x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and I love the sketch. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sketch. I really like the card too.

    ReplyDelete