Sunday, 10 April 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.106

It's sketch time and this week's is a multi-photo sketch with a less structured design. I've included a few flourishes, as I can only stay away from them for so long before I start to get twitchy. After last week's big story sketch there's just a little room for a few lines on tags to finish this one off.


Now, for those of you who like an app....or 20!....I've just downloaded the Photobox app and it looks good, nice and simple for ordering. I've got plans to buy a photo book and the app comes with a discount code, which was an added bonus. Also, if you've downloaded the Project Life app I mentioned on a previous post, browse through the kits available and you'll find some of the them are free.....The Cherry Edition for instance.

Enjoy the weekend.

Happy Scrapping.

movies watched this week:

Pan - fantasy adventure
Mockingjay Part 2 - Sci-Fi adventure
Columbo and the murder of a rock star - detective drama

April challenge 6/21









8 comments: