Sunday, 17 April 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 107

This week's sketch was inspired by Sarah of stickerkitten fame. She's working with some square photos and it seemed only right to come up with a suitable sketch. So, here we have it, sketch no. 107.


It seems a lot of photo developers are printing square or retro style prints now, due in no small part to the popularity of Instagram. I usually print my photos at home on a Canon Selphy, but I'm thinking of trying Photobox for a photo book and some prints. If you have any tips on getting the best results do let me know. 

You may have noticed a slight change to my blog, namely the addition of links to my Pinterest boards. Over time I hope to put all my sketches on the board, so you'll be able to see them all together for a full on dose of Sketchy Sunday inspiration. In the meantime, you can view previous sketches using the search facility on the right. 

Happy Scrapping. 

Movies watched this week:

Batman vs Superman:Dawn of Justice - dark superhero fun
The Hallow - British horror
Die Hard - dirty vested fun
Die Hard 2 - more dirty vested fun
The Legacy - creepy blast from the past
The Walk - well balanced story

April challenge 10/21







9 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout, Michelle and great for a scrapbooking newbie like me! I just need to get round to printing off a few more pics then I can give this one a go ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's quite a few of my sketches that use square photos, some singles too. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. x

      Delete
  2. Great sketch. Will bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great multi photo sketch! I don't take a tonne of square pics, but often my 4x6's can be cropped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to get six pictures on one page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never use square photos! You are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sketch, if my mojo returns might try and give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch. Love that you got 6 pics on the layout.

    ReplyDelete