Monday, 25 April 2016

Paradise Found!

For our birthdays Ray and I always take time off and go out and about together. Movies, meals, art galleries, they've all been the site of a birthday celebration. Last year for my 49th I picked Paradise Wildlife Park for the big day....I love zoos! We had a great time, the sun was shining and I got to feed a reindeer and an emu...a first for me. 

I used just a few of the photos from that day to knock up a layout on the bus this morning. I've still got loads to scrap and some of the photos have already made their way onto some traditional layouts. 



If you're local to the Paradise Wildlife Park, pay it a visit and check out Groupon before you go as they often have deals on tickets. We only paid £9 each to get in and that includes a Birds of Prey exhibition too. 

Happy Scrapping 

April Challenge 17/21

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome. My husband takes off for the kids birthday and usually mine, but I rarely get him to take off his day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next birthday you can surprise him with a day or evening out together.

      Delete
  2. Those are some fabulous photos. What a fun day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quality of your pictures is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely compliment, thanks Catherine.

      Delete