Saturday, 30 April 2016

Owls well that ends well

I made it!....yes, 21 posts in April, I took it to the wire though, with it being the last day. It's really been a boost to my blogging and led me to discover the fun of app scrapping... something I'll definitely be carrying on with. So, a big shout out to my fellow 2peasrefugees, thanks for coming up with the challenge and being kind enough to visit and comment. Now, the question is should I try for the May challenge of 15 posts? Maybe, I'll think on it and decide tomorrow.

As mentioned the app scrapping has been a big hit with me and no surprise my last post of the month is another app layout, this one not put together on the bus... just for a change it was on the sofa.


Yes, it's another animal layout. This time the photos are from Tropical Wings flying show. I love these kind of days out and I'd only recently acquired my DSLR, so they are not all perfect pics, but I think they still work in this format. I have scrapped the top left corner photo with papers from the Santoro Gorjuss range too, this was on a previous post and to save you looking, here it is again:


Thanks for stopping by and joining in the April Challenge. 

Happy Scrapping. 






4 comments:

  1. Great layouts. I like mixing pl with 12x12 and this shows how well it works. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, I'm enjoying mixing it up. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are amazing! Love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete