Monday, 25 April 2016

Luke....I am your auntie!

My gorgeous new nephew Luke is finally here and more importantly we got to meet him. Of course, I had the camera in tow, that will be a permenant fixture on any visits and I snapped a few photos of the handsome lad. 

I'm going to try and keep regular photos of his first year and get photo books printed for my little brother (his dad!) and my mum and dad. I'll probably include a mix of app layouts and images, but we'll see how it pans out. 

So, here we have it, the latest bus layout featuring the gorgeous Luke. 



I decided to switch all the photos to black and white and I used cards from the Midnight Edition and a font that comes free with the app to co-ordinate.

Happy Scrapping.

April Challenge 16/21



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!!! Love this page!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, it's all down to the subject matter.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, I agree he is perfect. x

      Delete