Friday, 22 April 2016

Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh my!

I had a few days off last week and as the weather was lovely on the Thursday, we headed off to a nearby park......plus we had to go for a long walk after the Chinese buffet on the Wednesday!

I took my DSLR with me as it hasn't been out much recently, apart from a brief outing to see our new nephew. Hainault Country Park is great as not only is it a large wooded area it also has Foxburrows Farm, a small petting zoo great for practicing my photography. I don't know about you, but sometimes I need to go and practice photography on something other than flowers and Ray can only take so much of me pointing a camera at him, although he would never say.... love him.

Anyway, as is usual lately, I put together a quick layout using the Project Life app on the bus journey to work and here it is.


Now, I really want to get some crafting done this weekend, so the plan is to finish a paper layout and maybe start on a matchbox....well, that's the plan. Lately I seem to keep losing time to organizing, but I think I've got the better of it now, so no excuse for not getting some projects finished... 

Happy Scrapping

April Challenge 14/21




.

21 comments:

  1. Yeah re really doing well with that app. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you have combined all those different images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The templates do make it really easy.

      Delete
  3. Super photos Michelle, looks like you had a lovely day! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I hope you get some crafting done :) Debs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debs, yes it was lovely and I'm just setting up my Silhouette to cut a title, so getting some crafting done too.

      Delete
  4. Love the layout, lovely photo, looks like you had a fab few days off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is wonderful your photos are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great photos! Love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute layout and fun that you did it on the bus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant page...just love the photos....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layout and I do like all the animal photos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great layout. I'm definitely downloading that app tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete