Friday, 8 April 2016

Life in Malibu!

I'm attempting to complete the April Blog Challenge on 2peasrefugees - it's a big ask for me as it's 21 posts. So, in pursuit of this I've found myself trying to carve out some extra crafty time. Then I had a brainwave.....yes, it did hurt.....I spend a fair bit of time on the bus every day, to and from work, usually listening to podcasts. So, how could I create on the bus? Then I remembered I'd downloaded the Project Life app when it first came out... if I'm honest, I downloaded it because it was free! Anyway, I tried it out with the baby pics and really enjoyed it and I loved the page, which you can see here. So, that's it, I'm sold on the Project Life app and to prove it here's page number two.



The problem now is to control my lust for all the digital add ons!


Happy Scrapping

April Challenge 5/21

17 comments:

  1. great idea...hope it did not hurt too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never remember to use the PL App. Might have to try using it soon! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same Melissa, I downloaded it then just forgot about it till this challenge.

      Delete
  3. love your use of project life app - fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alizabethy, it's a great little app.

      Delete
  4. Wow what a fab trip. Well done on managing to make the bus journey more productive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I'm really pleased with the little pages and I'm thinking it's going to make a yearly project very doable.

      Delete
  5. Hi this is stunning. I am very impressed that you can use your bus journey to craft. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's really made the journey much nicer and more relaxing.

      Delete
  6. Fab page, full of happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of spare time. Now..don't tempt me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to be able to craft on the move, Ive considered digital scrapbooking myself, may have to think more about it now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a go Trace, I was quite sure it wasn't for me, but this makes it so quick there's definitely room for it in my craft time. I'll stick with paper scrapping, but there's nothing to say I can't do both.

      Delete