Saturday, 16 April 2016

It's coming up roses

On Wednesday I had a lovely day off work with Ray and we went out for lunch, followed by a trip to the cinema courtesy of Meerkat Movies.....that 2-4-1 deal has saved us a fortune. We saw Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, which we both loved, it's just great superhero fun. Anyway, to my point, afterwards we had a little stroll around the shops and I spotted the rose beads in Tiger for £1.



These beads will work on my little altered boxes and layouts, as they don't sit too proud off the page. They had individual coloured packets, but I went for a mult-coloured pack, just to get a bit of everything. They've got quite a good range of craft items in Tiger, as well as my beloved crystal effect magnets that I use for handles on boxes as shown here.

The crafty shopping trip continued in Hobbycraft, where I picked up the silver coloured beads, as they're the perfect shape for box feet and again only £1. These are part of a range of beads that are all £1 a string, so well worth a look.

Lastly, I must share these gorgeous metal box feet I picked up on ebay for £2.54 for eight. Now I just need to pick the perfect box to do them justice.



Happy Scrapping

April challenge 9/21








2 comments: