Monday, 4 April 2016

He's got the look!

I was chuffed to pieces yesterday, as we finally got to meet our new nephew Luke.....my brother, his Dad, is a huge Star Wars fan. I've been kept calm with photo updates from the proud parents while waiting till we could visit. So, to get my baby scrap fix, on the bus to work I used the photos they sent me to knock up a little digital layout using the Project Life app on my iPhone. This is the first time I've used the app and I have to admit it was a very easy and fun way to create a page. I may use it to create some more and print them for a mini book.




We are so the proud Aunt and Uncle and he's a gorgeous little boy who's already mastering the 'Look' as this pic proves. 


Just had to share. 

Happy Scrapping. 


17 comments:

  1. cutie pie, gotta admit this is the first time I've heard the word "chuffed"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chuffed is one of those words that seems to be popular in certain localities, I heard it loads when I was younger, but thinking about it not so much now...it means very pleased. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. ha! I had never heard of chuffed either! What a sweet babies! Makes me miss having little ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is a sweetheart. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. What a cutie! LOVE that face!

    Stefani | Dreams of Nyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's obviously been watching too much Zoolander.

      Delete
    2. Yes, he has. That face is perfect! :-)

      Delete
  4. What a cutie - love your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, it's a fun little App to play around with.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to your Brother. Gorgeous page such a cutie .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, he's over the moon as I'm sure all new Dads are.

      Delete
  6. He's adorable! Your page is so cute. Now I'll have to check out the app. I've been trying to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, the app is definitely work a look.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on the new little family member! A real cutie. I'm one who had never heard the term 'chuffed'... at first I thought it meant annoyed or upset! So glad it's the total opposite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You must of thought this woman's horrible, glad you know it's the opposite now. x

      Delete