Tuesday, 26 April 2016

DCWV April stack-a-holic challenge

I'm a big fan of the DCWV stacks. I don't have many left as I tend to use them up fairly swiftly, but you know it's a good paper pack when you find yourself saving even the smallest scrap. Anyway, I read their blog regularly and have entered challenges in the past. So, when this one cropped up and I happened to have stumbled across the remains of The Luxury Stack and Brights Stack while doing a little tidying, it seemed only right to join in.

This is my effort and you can checkout the challenge here or if you prefer Facebook here.


The paper....well actually it's more like card....has a lovely sheen to it in the flesh. I cut the title on my Silhouette Cameo using font Nouradilla, which I downloaded from Dafont.com....a great font site. The snowflakes are die cut using the Xcut Snowflakes die set and glitter papers. Now I just have to wait and see if it makes the Top 10, which would be nice as I'd be in with a chance of some free goodies....wish me luck.


Happy Scrapping

April Challenge 18/21


14 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout! Love your snowflakes and all of the glitter. I hope you get into the top 10, good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, those snowflake dies are one of my most used die sets, they're such a nice mix.

      Delete
  2. That's lovely! I have friends who scrap Frozen mad children and this would be perfect! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the blues from the Luxury Stack do have that frosty feel to them, the sheen helps.

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous lo. It really deserves to be among the winners! And the pic is awesome. You look so beautiful and happy. The hat is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww shucks, I've gone all red now.

      Delete
  4. Love your page! Matting the matts really gives them definition, and your cut title is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, that Silhouette has really made making unique titles easy.

      Delete
  5. I love your design - such a pretty page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, they are lovely papers to work with.

      Delete
  6. Very pretty! You are cute as a button and I love that title font! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, what a lovely compliment.

      Delete
  7. Good luck Michelle! It's a lovely lay out :) Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout.. it deserves be placed in the top 10

    ReplyDelete