Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Blooming, Blinging, Bargain!

I love a bit of a bargain, so you can imagine my delight when I popped into one of my favourite hunting grounds, The Works and came across these little beauties, priced at a frugal £1 each.


The glitter is lovely, mainly pastel shades and the little bottles are great for altered art projects, with or without the contents. The resin flowers are quite a different mix of colours to others I've seen and I have these in mind for an altered matchbox in my near future. Having got them home, as usual, I wish I'd bought more.....still there's always the next foray. 


Happy Scrapping

April challenge 7/21

6 comments:

  1. oh you found some fun things to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little bottles..what a bargain! Wish there was a Works near me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have an online shop and I think the delivery is free if you order is over £20. They sell books at great prices too.

      Delete
  3. A good buy Michelle, it's been ages since I've been in the Works & after seeing your goodies I'll go soon I think . happy crafting

    ReplyDelete