Sunday, 27 March 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.104

Happy Easter and if you're anything like me this means four day weekend......woohoo! So, after a couple of days of egg runs, we have a lot of nieces, nephews and friends to drop off to, it's crafty time.....more woohoo! 

For those of you looking for a little layout inspiration here's this week's sketch. I've got a decent amount of scraps to use up and sketches like this, along with mini books, are a great way to make to make a hole in my scrap pile. 



I've also been putting some scraps to good use decorating one of the Pick-up-Sticks boxes that I picked up the other week, but more of that tomorrow. 


Happy Scrapping


Movies watched this week:

Confined - horror thriller
Ted 2 - adult comedy
Backtrack - supernatural thriller







1 comment: