Sunday, 13 March 2016

Sketchy Sunday 102

Another week and another sketch. I've gone back to my original 365 project for inspiration for this one, with multiple photo strips to really pack on some photos. 


hat 

So just a quick post from me today as there's movies that need watching, Cop Car starring the ever youthful Kevin Bacon is today's fare..... I have high hopes for this one. 

Movies watched this week:

The Final Girls - comedy horror with a sweet twist
Mr Brooks - serial killer with a conscience
Cooties - comedy horror
The Lazarus Effect - sci-fi horror
Jumper - sci-fi thriller
London Has Fallen - action thriller

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see London Has Fallen, I LOVE Gerard Butler. I'm a huge Sherlock fan out here in the US of A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see London Has Fallen, I LOVE Gerard Butler. I'm a huge Sherlock fan out here in the US of A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a bit of Butler, his stuff is usually good fun and funnily enough I'm into Elementary the American version of Sherlock.

    ReplyDelete