Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Game on!


Being a lavish spender on supplies (note the sarcasm), I'm always out for a bargain and where papers are concerned I haven't bought any for ages, mainly due to having been part of the Docrafts PDT, but now I'm just using what I have until I've created a big enough hole to justify a splurge. As to the other bits and bobs that come along with the crafting addiction, these little beauties are a favourite. At just £1 for two from The Works they make great and cheap little experiments, I came up with two versions previously and I've got my thinking cap on for these.

The before

The pick-up-sticks box became a little sewing kit.

I made a few beaded pins in a leaf die-cut for a pretty addition. 

The Domino box made a sweet holiday memory box.


complete with mini tag book and a bottle for shells. 
.And finally a big shout-out to Amanda for her lovely layout, your prize should be with you shortly.

Happy Scrapping.




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes Michelle, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily, i do like those little Works boxes.

      Delete
  2. I bought two boxes of dominoes! I was thinking of altering the boxes as well! You did an excellent job! Like how colourful they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zsuzsa, I love little projects like this...make sure to blog yours when they're done so I can have a look.

      Delete