Sunday, 28 February 2016

The Turn of the Century

The day has arrived (insert suitably rousing fanfare) the century has been reached and here for your predilection is sketch 100......and it's in colour.



Now, I can’t let this momentous occasion pass without marking it in some way, so I’m giving away a crafty prize. To be in with a chance of grabbing the prize just create a project based on one of the 100 sketches and add a link to your creation. The closing date for entries is Monday 14th March and the winner will be drawn at random by my gorgeous assistant Ray.






7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th sketch. I've only used a few, but I do enjoy seeing them each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, you should pop in a link to one. I'll post a photo of the prize up for grabs next week.

      Delete
    2. I've made a new page from sketch 66 and linked it up. Thanks for the inspiration that your blog provides.

      Delete
  2. congrat on your 100th sketch!! it's a fab one as always :)

    ReplyDelete