Monday, 29 February 2016

The PDT Last Hurrah!

Where did that six months go? The current term of the Docrafts Project Design Team is drawing to a close and in a last hurrah hop we're taking a look at our favourite makes from the past six months.

It's been a fun, inspiring and challenging time and I've been very lucky to have worked with such a talented and just plain lovely bunch of crafters. Along with the support of the great team at Docrafts, it's made for a wonderful experience and one I can highly recommend. Anyway, enough with the gushing....on with the project parade.

It was a difficult choice for me to select one project..... as it turns out, too difficult! There have been so many projects I've been smitten with, but for a number of reasons...not least hoardability....I'll always have a soft spot for my altered matchboxes. So, here's my pick, the set (I know it's a little cheat) of altered matchboxes and plaques. They're small, glittery and some even jingle! Basically, everything I love in tiny packages.

Festive from the front.......



 


Now here's the rest of the team, so have fun and leave them some love. 

Michelle- YOU ARE HERE



Happy Scrapping.

14 comments:

  1. I love your boxes Michelle, they're so tiny but so detailed and pretty. Your photography is great too - the warm feel really complements your projects xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily, it's been lovely seeing what you've created with the kits, always inspiring. x

      Delete
  2. Your projects are awesome and best of luck for the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, your makes are always so creative that means a lot.x

      Delete
  3. I always love your books,boxes and albums Michelle.They always have such great detail. So sorry you aren't on the team this time,I'll miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mags, I've been with them a while so time for a change and I've already been playing with my Silhouette which I couldn't use for team makes. Now for some stash shopping.....any excuse. x

      Delete
  4. Aww I love these little matchboxes. Crafted to perfection! Really sorry to hear you won't be on the team this time round – your projects are always so neatly and brilliantly finished and gorgeously embellished. Keep up the good work – look forward to your future makes ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I do love the little'uns. I'll definitely be visiting so you'll see me around. Got to keep an eye on what you're all getting up to. x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous as always, your 3d projects always make me smile and make me want to have a go. Will miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie and I hope you do try some out, no doubt they'd be gorgeous. x

      Delete
  6. love those little boxes!! so detailed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, I've got to admit drawing up this post definitely made me want to make another one.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous projects Michelle, will miss your work on the team but am sure you will be successful on your creative path, make it count. It's been lovely working with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jill for the lovely comment and all the crafty support over the past couple of years. x

    ReplyDelete