Sunday, 7 February 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.97

Love is in the air, so of course this week's sketch has to be a heart themed one. Perfect for that one special, romantic photo, this sketch would work both for a subtle mix of patterns as well as the traditional pink and reds of the Valentine season. Again I've gone for some misting and layering, this time with the layered hearts over a distressed background.


Now, a thank you is in order to Susan at Ukscrappers for the Sketchy Sunday mention, it really is much appreciated. 

So, that's it for today, I'm off to crash in front of the telly as I've already hit the gym. Pop by later in the week for another Valentine project to light up your lover's life......and yes, that's a clue!

Happy Scrapping. 










5 comments:

  1. Nice sketch. I like the simplicity and clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, yes lots of scope with this one.

      Delete
  2. That is so neat, thanks for posting the directions to the luminary box. I may try that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used this sketch twice now and blogged about it providing the links back here - thanks for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Virginia, I'm so glad you made good use of it. I'm off to have a snoop and sign up to follow so I don't miss your future makes.

      Delete