Sunday, 21 February 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 99


I can't quite believe I'm at sketch no. 99. When I started this series I thought I'd just try and create a few months sketches, as a way of making sure I got into posting regularly and to keep my mojo flowing. I hoped some of you might find them useful too and there have been a few scrappers who have been kind enough to mention that one of the sketches gave them a starting point, that's always lovely to hear.

Anyway, let's get on with the main event...... here's this weeks sketch, which happens to be one I'm using at the moment, so hopefully I'll post a layout sometime soon.....regular visitors know 'soon' can mean anything from a day to several months, but fingers crossed it's nearer the day.






And for the cute factor this week......


Ray sent me his enhanced version of this photo of a friendly and brave rodent I met at the local Pets at Home store.

Happy Scrapping.



8 comments:

  1. Just what i am looking for - now do I have time to create another before the end of the day ??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I could have done with this last night, will play later - thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 99!!! You never know where some crafty ideas will go. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Tisha, loving the pocket pages you've been making. x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your diligence in posting these.. a lovely sketch to work with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Chidkid and thanks for visiting.

      Delete