Saturday, 6 February 2016

I love to box....

It's true, I do like making boxes and Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to get my box groove on. I made these two little love tokens, obviously for Ray, but as he's a generous soul I know he won't mind me sharing. The Snickers box has the tag 'I'm NUTS about you' and the Ferrero Rocher tag says 'Be my sweetheart'.





I decorated both boxes using Papermania's Geometric Mono papers and punched some hearts from glitter paper and card to decorate both boxes. The Ferrero Rocher box also has a heart padlock and key from the Xcut Lock and Keys die set, a favourite of mine. The hearts and printed tags are all mounted on foam pads. Tomorrow I'll post a scoring template, so you can make your own version of the Snickers box.

Lastly, I couldn't resist sharing this photo my sister-in-law sent me of her lovely dog Pepper, as always she's glued to her favourite programme Supervet.






Happy Scrapping. 




5 comments:

  1. Ha Ha - love that photo. The boxes are great - my hubby always get spoiled as his Birthday is 4 days later too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, it's Ray's birthday very soon too so I've got to get the thinking cap on.

      Delete
  2. Love the boxes very cute. Our little westie loves to watch animal programs too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, dogs do the funniest things don't they, watching the TV, running circuits round the lounge....crazy, but lovely.

      Delete
  3. That is a cute photo! Love the boxes, the little key and heart are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete