Sunday, 24 January 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.95


I'm so glad it's Sunday, it's been a mad week and I've only managed a smidge of crafting, but finally I'm finishing my Papermania Shadow Box. I knew exactly how I wanted it, it's just been one of those things that's taken me a while to get to grips with... luckily I'm pleased with how it's turning out. Watch out for a post on that one in the near future. 

Now, for those of you who are regular visitors.....thank you.... here's the reason you probably visit on a Sunday, this week's sketch. I've taken a foray into the splatter zone with this one, for those mist addicts among you it's a beaut. I've left out my usual journaling lines, but that's just because there were so many options. So, here we have it .........Sketch no. 95.


And to give you a bit of thinking time, in five weeks, to celebrate the my 100th sketch, I'll be hosting a competition. To be in with a chance to win a crafty prize you just have to create a project based on one of the 100 sketches and post a link to your design. One entry will then be drawn from the hat. I hope you'll join in the challenge.

Finally, just a reminder, if you haven't backed up your photo folder since Christmas, take some time out today to set one up.....just to be on the safe side. Unlimited photo storage is available if you have an Amazon Prime account, a handy extra at no extra cost.

Have a happy scrappy Sunday.





3 comments:

  1. That's a cute sketch, Michelle! I really like strips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I love the sketch, the paper strips are a sweet anchor! Can't wait to see what you got going on for the shadow box! I have missed seeing all your adventures, so glad to be back online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sketch, love the strips too and as I haven't got around to scrap booking, I can see this sketch adapted as a card design with those strips as washi tape :) x

    ReplyDelete