Sunday, 17 January 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.94


It's that time of the week when I post a little inspiration for those of you on the look-out. It's not quite in keeping with my 3D projects of late, but as far as I'm concerned you can never have too many sketches in your back pocket and I have got some catching up to do layout wise, so they should prove handy soon.




As you've probably noticed I do like to use a mix of patterns and this sketch is great for that. So if you have leftover bits of your favourite papers that you just couldn't bear to throw away, this is the one for you. 

Happy Scrapping.



3 comments:

  1. I agree, you can never have enough sketches, brilliant for when the mojo is lacking x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need to pop back later - always love a good sketch - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a trawl through the archives, there's a quite a few different styles. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete