Sunday, 31 January 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 96

These weeks do roll around and before you know it Sketchy Sunday has arrived. So, here we have it
 Sketch no. 96.


After last weeks misting sketch I thought I'd go with a distressed design. There are lots of layers and rough edges, but put together in soft colours it would make a lovely baby page. Add some charms and a little paint or texture to the page for extra interest.

Now for a dose of cuteness. I couldn't resist sharing this image, taken by Ray when I was chatting to a Degu in the local Pets at Home store. The little fella was up to the front of his glass enclosure and soon as I got there he started chattering away to me, he even looked like he was smiling -  just too cute!

Taken on an iPhone 6

Happy Scrapping. 



7 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch but I'm afraid the Degu stole the spotlight. So cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fab sketch :) I love the Degu's too they always look so active and inquisitive. I currently have 2 guinea pig boys and my daughter has 2 femal gerbils, so we get some furry cuteness every day here :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always pop in to see the Degus as the pet shop is next to my local Hobbycraft.

      Delete
  3. Great sketch...what a cute Degu....Jollsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch...what a cute Degu....Jollsx

    ReplyDelete