Saturday, 2 January 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 91

Apologies, this post was originally scheduled to be published 20th December, but for whatever reason...probably me doing something wrong....it wasn't. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and managed to squeeze in some me time too.

Despite the busy season I haven't neglected my crafting completely, I've started playing around with some of the Bare Basics boxes and some Gorjuss papers and that's always fun. I was also lucky enough to have a couple of button projects featured in this months Creativity magazine, which is always lovely.

Now, for those of you not playing around with boxes here's this weeks sketch. Try using this one as a guide to mix some patterned paper, I usually start with a spot, stripe, check and floral from the same colour palette before throwing some extras into the mix.


Happy Scrapping.





1 comment:

  1. Great sketch and design tip :) Congrats on getting some of your creations into the magazine!!

    ReplyDelete