Anyway, enough excuses, here it is in all its illuminated glory.
The How To....
1. Remove the outer frame and acetate liner. Arrange the inner boxes to your design.
2. Except for one large box, line all the individual boxes, bringing the paper over the box edge.
3. To make the line of hearts at the front of a box - Cut a narrow strip of the acetate 2" longer than a box opening. Fold the strip over a box front gluing down the overlapping edges. Add hearts to the strip at the front of the box. Glue the top two rows of boxes into the shadow box.
4. Make a simple lid with 1" sides for the long box. Before assembling the lid die-cut or hand-cut your message. Line the inside front of the lid with a piece of vellum. Tape a battery set of lights into the large box and pop on the lid.
5. Slide the final two boxes into the shadow box, DO NOT glue in place. This is so you can easily switch off the lights or replace the batteries.
6.Take a small empty wire or cotton reel and glue it to the centre of the middle box. Blend a little black ink lightly around the edge of the heart and then glue to the top of the reel.
7. Take the acetate and cut several 2" x 1" pieces. Fold each piece in half to create a 1" square. Unfold and adhere a photo or die-cut to one flap and apply glue to the other flap and adhere inside your chosen box. Build up scenes in each box using the acetate brackets.
8. To create the centre heart, cut two hearts from cardstock and glue together. Coat one side of the heart generously in wet glue and adhere a deco sheet scrunching it as you go to create lots of texture. Once dry, stipple with bronze paint and leave to dry.
9. Lastly, cover the back and sides of the exterior box. Stand back and admire your work.