Sunday, 3 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016 ....Sketchy Sunday no.92

Well here we are, it's 2016 and a great year it's going to be. Christmas was wonderful, full of family visits, lovely gifts and of course all that gorgeous food....and yes I could taste all the pudding, the taste buds are well and truly back on form. I just need to test them out a bit more with some Pringles and dip today and possibly a mince pie or three!

Apologies,but it seems my post scheduled for 20th didn't publish so I've had to publish it late with a minor alteration, like I say Christmas was full of family visits and I was nowhere near organised enough to have checked my posts. Still, better late than never and here's a real New Year sketch to kick off 2016.



Even if a full on yearly photo project doesn't appeal it's fun to do a round-up layout and sum up those big moments of the year. 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I was thorouthly spoilt this year with a Silhouette Cameo from Ray, as well as a stocking full of crafty bits, books and a set of jewellery, not to mention lovely gifts from friends and family. I'm already working on my first Cameo paper project and looking into trying some vinyl projects, the uses seem endless so any tips you might have are more than welcome. If you have any links for Cameo resources be sure to post a comment. I'm also getting back to working on my shadow box and look out for the Docrafts Blog which is publishing one of my new projects soon. 


Happy New Year. 

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Michelle! I love your annual round-up sketch. This would work great as a digital template as well! Thanks for visiting earlier! It's so easy to lose contact with people and I'm so glad you visited to remind me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do pop by regularly, but I admit to not always leaving comments. Glad you liked the sketch and a very Happy and Healthy New Year to you too.

      Delete
  2. hi michelle ... and happy new year to you ... just hopping about ... hope you are having a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a good idea, love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely layout, Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, thanks and a Happy New Year to you too. x

      Delete