Sunday, 13 December 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 90

Oh I just can't wait! Santa's on his way. I'm lucky enough to have a couple of weeks off work over Christmas and intend to devote myself to all things festive, from shopping to baking and the inevitable eating for England, it's gonna be a great Christmas. I'm loving sitting here with hubby in the glow of my lovely tree, laden with our decorations, it just doesn't get better than this. Here's a peek at the festive gorgeousness.



With a couple of free weeks I reckon I'm bound to squeeze some crafting in, between all the shopping and eating, of course that means I'm going to need a sketch so here we have this week's inspiration...Sketch no. 90.





Have a wonderful happy scrappy time. 



5 comments:

  1. Your tree is lovely, as well as your sketch. I have to been a sketch user, but this one really fits my style. I just might have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment and make sure to post a link if you do find the sketch inspires you to create.

      Delete
  2. I love this sketch - such a good desing.

    Irish eyes

    ReplyDelete