Sunday, 8 November 2015

Sketchy Sunday no.85

Well, time is ticking on and I'm sure you're all neck deep in Christmas crafting - me too! So it seems only fitting that this week's sketch has a somewhat festive theme. I love snowflakes and I'm lucky enough to have the Xcut Snowflakes die set (XCU 503923) along with a smaller Xcut snowflake die that came free with a copy of Creativity magazine. They will definitely come into play for this sketch and I've already earmarked some photos from a snowy day, so if I can just get my act together you might see it before Christmas, but no promises. 

 


Now for a little crafty catch-up. These projects were fairly recent commissions:  first up we have a waterfall mini book that was made from a 6 x 6 card. 


Next is a card, using one of the Gorjuss girls stamps which I put together using a decoupage technique. 


So that's me for today, but pop by tomorrow to see my latest Christmas project and don't forget the Inspiration Interrogation prize is still up for grabs, so why not join in the fun here.

Happy Scrapping






No comments:

Post a Comment