Sunday, 15 November 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 86

Sunday rolls around and that means it's sketch time, so here it is sketch no. 86.



I've gone back to a single image for this one and I think it would work beautifully with a mix of patterns for a festive themed layout, but then I'm getting my Christmas on....I can't help it, the shops are playing Christmas songs and there's gifts galore being thrust boldly forward. I've not even started shopping yet, but the list will be drawn up shortly, the bank manager put on guard and the car boot
emptied in readiness.

Now, just to finish off my crafty catch-up. Here's the last of the Gorjuss cards using the Tweed Collection.



I love a layer and cluster on my scrapbook pages and it seemed only fair to apply this to a card too.



The photo doesn't show this clearly, but the portrait is on the inside of the card with the frame mounted around an aperture cut into the card front. 

So, that's it for today...I'm off for a little TV time, Suits is calling. 

Happy Scrapping. 



2 comments:

  1. Love your cards - both fab. Enjoy suits xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, and Suits was great as always.

      Delete