Monday, 5 October 2015

Sketchy Sunday on a Monday.....




For those of you who came looking for a sketch yesterday you were probably surprised to see a new mini album. The mini was my effort for the latest Docrafts Project Design Team blog hop, if you haven't make the trip why not have a look at the previous post for links to my team mates blogs. 

I hope you made the trip back today because it's one of those special weeks where I'm holding Sketchy Sunday on a Monday and here it is Sketch no. 80. 





I'm on a bit of a Christmas crafty kick so I may use this one for another of my Christmas photos. I think if I replace the flowers with snowflakes that would make a lovely twinkly page and you know I have a bit of a thing for bling.

As always, thanks for visiting and I hope you'll leave a link to any pages you've been inspired to make. 

Happy Scrapping. 




2 comments: