Sunday, 25 October 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 82 & 83

Welcome to Sketchy Sunday and a weekly dose of inspiration, well when I say weekly I must apologise as last Sunday was the first time I'd missed a sketch....the dreaded lurgy, which everyone seems to have at the moment and a bit of a run of work commitments conspired to rob me of my usual sketch time...excuses, excuses...but back on track with a new sketch today and the missing one from last week.

I've gone all frosty with a snowflake inspired sketch, but if you're still scrapping those summer pics just swap out the snowflakes for something a little more summer themed, flowers or butterflies are always winners in my book. 

The sketch from last week is more story based with a strong simple design, I hope one or both of these inspire you to create.

Now a quick plug for a coming post. Thursday I'll be posting a new Inspiration Interrogation, a fun five questions to inspire you to create a scrapbook layout. Why not join in for the chance to win a crafty prize to die for!

Happy Scrapping. 


6 comments:

  1. Hi these are stunning layouts. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketches - will pop back on Thursdsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sketches, get lots of inspiration from them so thank you for posting x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, it's great to hear they're of use. x

      Delete