Sunday, 11 October 2015

Sketchy Sunday no. 81

Ok, I'm back on track this week despite a lovely lot of goodies to play with .....sorry to rub it in....I've managed to put them to one side and draw up this week's sketch. I'm loving the multi-photo layouts at the moment so a grid design was top of my list and here it is, sketch no. 81.


Now, one of the reasons I was late with the sketch last week was that a good friend was doing a demo at her hair salon and she asked if I could pop along and take some pictures. It was a challenge as it was important not to interrupt the hair extensions demo. I've never taken these kind of shots before, but I really enjoyed it and thanks to my gorgeous assistant (Ray) I ended up with plenty of shots I was pleased with...hopefully she is too. 





So if you're in the market for some gorgeous hair extensions, visit the Blo Bar in Queens Road, Essex.





Happy Scrapping. 



1 comment:

  1. You've made some great shots there - love the angles!

    ReplyDelete