Thursday, 29 October 2015

Inspiration Interrogation no. 4

OK, we've had a little break so it's time for another Inspiration Interrogation post, The purpose of these five questions is to hopefully provide a bit of inspiration for a layout, mini album or home project.....or it's just a bit of fun, either way is fine by me. For those of you up for this little exercise there's an added incentive of a crafty prize to one lucky linker. The winner will be drawn on the 16th November, so you have time to get your post linked.

Good luck and to start the ball rolling here's the questions with my answers. 

1. What's the oldest item of clothing in your wardrobe that you still wear? And how old is it?

I think this is probably a little denim skirt that I bought some 25 years ago, that's shocking I know. It's so old I can't even remember where I got it and the text has worn off the label. I wear it loads in winter with opaque tights and little biker boots, where as when I first bought it I probably wore it more with stilettos, although now and again I do still dare.

2. What's the last film you saw at the cinema? And when?

We went to see Spectre the new James  Bond film yesterday, I found it disappointing and to be honest a bit long winded, but I'm not a huge Bond fan. We go to the cinema fairly regularly courtesy of the Meerkat Movie deal, well worth it for us as we only bought a days travel insurance to qualify for the deal. Next up for viewing pleasure could be The Last Witch Hunter, it looks like a fun bit of nonsense. 

3. What was your favourite childhood meal?

This is an easy one for me, any Sunday Tea at my nan and grandad's.They were real eastenders and lived in Whitechapel, so every Sunday morning grandad would walk down to Petticoat Lane Market to the Tubby Isaacs seafood stall to buy pints of prawns, whelks, cockles and winkles. My sister and I had the job of de-eyeing the winkles, well that's what grandad called it, where you use a needle to flick off the 'eye' and pull the winkle out of the shell. Late Sunday afternoon we all gathered round for the buttered bread and sea food liberally covered in black pepper and vinegar.......fantastic.  

4. What TV show have you watched more than any other?

Oh, that's a bit of a close one. I think it's probably a tie between House......brilliant medical series starring Hugh Laurie, do give it a go if you haven't seen it.....and Angel starring David Boreanaz, it's full of vampires, monsters, black flappy coats, what's not to love? I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times I've watched these, but it's a lot and having typed this I'm now getting the urge to crack open the box sets and give them another go....it's a disease I tell ya!

5. Halloween Humbug or Fright Fan?

I love all the celebrations, any excuse for sweets and cake is good in my book, throw in a reason for Ray to bake his awesome pumpkin pie and you're onto a winner. We go the whole hog, with spooky witchy candle holders, carved pumpkin lanterns both fresh and battery operated and then of course the cauldron full of sweeties. We have Chilli Con Carnage for dinner, get it! And of course the pumpkin pie for dessert followed by an evening of horror movies, it's spooktacular!


Now, hopefully this has fired you up to share, so why not join in with a link to your own answers post and the chance to win a crafty prize. 

Happy Scrapping.










No comments:

Post a Comment