Monday, 26 October 2015

Get your spook on.....

It's time to get my spook on and as I'm still working through my matchbox phase a Halloween miniature was my preferred option. I've used mainly Docrafts products with the addition of a pumpkin, bat, silver button and skull and crossbones charm. The pumpkin was a bracelet clip charm originally, the bat was part of an embellishment set and the skull and crossbones charm comes from my favourite bead shop in London, It's a great shop for picking up odd charms, instead of having to purchase a whole pack you can pick up a selection, it's well worth a visit if you're in town. Have a look here to see their range http://www.beadworks.co.uk/.

I still have to complete a plaque for the box, but as we're getting close to Halloween I thought I'd share the project so far. 


I'm still really enjoying these little mini art pieces and it's a great way to use up those odd little elements. If you'd like to create your own version here's a list of the Docrafts product I used.

Buttons (30pcs) - Forever Friends - Classic Decadence  FFS 354301
A4 Paper Pack (32pk) - Forever Friends - Classic Decadence
Adhesive Dome Borders (5pcs) - Forever Friends - Classic Decadence - Silver FFS 351102
Adhesive Dome Borders (5pcs) - Forever Friends - Classic Decadence - Black FFS 351103
5mm Adhesive Stones (117pcs) - Silver PMA 351601
3mm Adhesive Stones (206pcs) - Silver PMA 351605
Polka Dot Buttons (30pcs) - Capsule - Midnight Blush PMA 354031
Charm Pack (32pcs) - Pocket Full of Posies PMA 356907

Now where's that pumpkin pie recipe?

Happy Scrapping








8 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I so love matchbox art and this is just gorgeous. I must have a look at the beadworks, thanks for the link. Have a great Halloween week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, you'll love Beadworks they have a fantastic range of charms and glad you like the project. Happy Halloween x

      Delete
  2. WOW, Michelle, what an amazing project, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete