Sunday, 13 September 2015

Sketchy Sunday no.77

Those weeks roll around quickly and I think they must be speeding up as my latest team kit is a Christmas one...eek!
So I'm working on a little festive make at the moment which I'll post soon, but in the meantime here's the latest Sketchy Sunday no.77 which I based on a layout I made a little while back.


And here's the original layout.....I was on a bit of a distressing kick at the time.



It's a great one for scraps, with a misted background and inked edge to tie it all together.

Now, if you're after a bargain this week then take yourself down to Hobbycraft. I popped in yesterday and picked up some Artiste Pigment Ink Pads for £1 each, half price. They had loads of colours and I'm sorely tempted to pick up some more as I only picked up the ones I use the most, black, white and brown. 

Happy Scrapping. 

5 comments:

  1. Great LO, I still love this range of papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I still really like this line. The adhesive paper was really handy too, Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Lovely layout and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Virginia, glad you like them both.

      Delete
  3. Lovely page, great colours.

    ReplyDelete